The Learning Excellence Awards span the training, learning and development activities provided by companies – whether in-house, or through professional training/learning organisations.
We are happy to accept constructive criticism that will enable us to make the Awards even more representative of this vibrant sector in subsequent years. For instance, you may spot a gap in the categories. If so, please let us know how we might fill the gap.
The Category list is not overburdened with wordy criteria. We believe in not being too prescriptive, preferring you to tell your story in your own way for the judges. All we ask is that you use the basic template of headings in your submission document. This helps the judges when comparing entries and it helps the marking system by allowing allocations of marks to each sector of a submission to be used consistently.
- June 1: Call for entries opens each year
- October 31: Closing date for entries
- November: Stage one of Judging
- November 30: Deadline for announcement of short-listed Finalist companies going forward to final judging stage
- January: Final stage Judging to agree placings
- March 31: Lunch and Awards ceremony at the National Conference Centre, Bickenhill, B92 0EJ
Deadline for entries: October 31
Time is always precious and sometimes writing an entry submission is one of those jobs put off until the last moment. For a helping hand to write your awards entries contact:
Please note that Boost Awards is a completely independent company that specialises in preparing Awards’ submissions. There is no financial relationship between the Learning Excellence Awards and Boost Awards. The advice you receive from Boost is confidential.