How to enter
Five steps for successful entry
- Select the category you wish to enter and write a brief, descriptive paper in English, offline.
- Complete the Entry Form online.
- Upload your written paper when prompted by the Entry Form.
- Click “Submit” to send your Entry Form, written paper and images. Additional information may be sent by email to the organisers.
- Pay the initial entry fee of £300 plus VAT, as applicable, online. Second and subsequent entries can be made FREE OF CHARGE. Charity and Not-for-Profit entries are also FREE OF CHARGE, but limited to a maximum of two entries per organisation.
Please visit the Useful advice page for further helpful guidance on preparing and submitting your entry for the Learning Excellence Awards.
Eligibility: A company may enter the Awards if the entry submission covers the eighteen month period from March 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022. Entrants and Finalists from previous years are not allowed to enter the same project unless there has been a major change or there are dramatic improvements to outcomes.
Deadline for entries: October 31
Time is always precious and sometimes writing an entry submission is one of those jobs put off until the last moment. For a helping hand to write your awards entries contact:
Please note that Boost Awards is a completely independent company that specialises in preparing Awards’ submissions. There is no financial relationship between the Learning Excellence Awards and Boost Awards. The advice you receive from Boost is confidential.